Biwin, collects certain information about you when you interact with this website (the Biwin “Website” or “Site”). This Privacy Notice describes how we obtain and treat that information.
We collect and use information about you, our Site users, in several ways. We receive information directly from you when you create a Biwin account or send us email. We also collect information electronically when you browse our Website. There are two types of information, anonymous and personal. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number. You may be asked to provide personal information anytime you are in contact with us. We may share your personal information with our business affiliates, as described in detail below. We and our affiliates may combine your personal information with other information to provide and improve our products, services, and advertising. You are not required to provide any personal information that we request, but if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any questions you might have.
Information Collection, Use and Opting Out
The types of information that you provide actively and that we collect electronically all depend on your level of engagement with the Biwin Sites. The higher the level of your engagement, the more information we need to serve you. Currently there are two levels of engagement: Website Visitor (you browse the Website but do not register), and Registered Biwin User or Potential Owner. We have organized the explanation of our information collection and use practices from the lowest level of engagement to the highest.
Level 1: Website Visitor
- What We Collect. We collect and store from all Website Visitors, as applicable: the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time you access the Site, the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, and other similar information. We use this information to track usage of our Site, to measure the number of unique visitors to the different sections of our Site and to help us make our Site more useful. The use of this information is called ‘analytics’.
- Third-Party Cookies for Web Site Use Analysis. We use third parties such as Google to help us analyze how people are using our Website. We also use the Google Analytics service to provide us with demographic data about our users on an anonymous basis, and that Google service uses a cookie that can be recognized by Google or its affiliate DoubleClick when you visit other websites.
- Device Identifiers. When you use a mobile device like a tablet or cell phone to use our Sites, we may assign or access one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files associated with your mobile device that uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may deliver information to us or a third party partner about how you browse and use our Site and may help us or others provide reports or personalized ads. Some Site features may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Opting Out of Google Analytics. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, click here for instructions.
- Opting Out of Google Advertising. To opt out of Google behavioral advertising, click here to see your Google ad settings.
- Deleting cookies. To manage or delete browser cookies, please see your browser’s privacy settings.
- Flash Cookies. We currently do not use flash cookies, but we may in the future. To manage or delete Flash cookies, please use the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager here: Website Storage Settings panel.
- Do Not Track. Some browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Level 2: Registered User or Potential User
- When you create a Biwin account, register a product, upgrade your software, contact us, we may ask you to provide us with a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences. We may also ask for other information to assist us with new product development.
- When you create a Biwin account, you are signing up to receive email from us about software updates, customer surveys, and product research. You will also have the option to sign up to receive email about new Biwin products and other Biwin news and offers.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. However,
- We share your personal information with strategic partners that work with Biwin to provide products and services, for example, our customer service agents.
- We will also share personal information if you have given us permission to do so.
- We will share your personal information if required by law to do so, including in response to legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena, or to comply with other federal, state, or local laws.
We may disclose statistical information to third parties in aggregate form without revealing any personal details about our users (for example, 45% of our Registered users own two or more Biwin products).
Opting Out of Email
If you wish to opt out of being receiving email from us or our agents about our products and services, you may either do so at the time you provide us your contact details, or at any time by:
- Using the unsubscribe option included in all our promotional email correspondence, or
- Email us at email@example.com stating that you do not wish to receive such communications.